West End Shows - Pretty Woman
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Pretty Woman is a romance classic with many scenes that are simply iconic. Now the film takes a new lease of life with its musical adaptation – meaning we can relive our favourite movie moments!
Our guide to West End Shows - Pretty Woman
Once upon a time in the late ’80s, Vivian met Edward and her life changed forever. Experience their iconic story and be swept up in their romance in this dazzlingly theatrical take on a love story for the ages. Brought to life by a powerhouse creative team representing the best of music, Hollywood and theatre, Pretty Woman: The Musical will lift your spirits and light up your heart.
Pretty Woman: The Musical features direction and choreography by two-time Tony Award® winner Jerry Mitchell (Kinky Boots, Legally Blonde, Hairspray), an original "blazing rock score" (Daily Mail) by Grammy® winner Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance (Summer of ’69, Heaven) and a book by the movie’s legendary director Garry Marshall and screenwriter J.F. Lawton.
Aimie Atkinson (Six, In The Heights) is "magnetic and brings power and depth" (Evening Standard) to the role of Vivian Ward and Danny Mac (White Christmas, Sunset Boulevard) "plays businessman Edward Lewis brilliantly" (The Sun) in the smash hit Pretty Woman: The Musical.
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
- Top Price Seats Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Stalls or Dress Circle with a great view of the stage
- Grand Circle: Situated in the best seats in the Grand Circle second tier.
Savoy Theatre, Savoy Court, The Strand, London WC2R 0ET, UK.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - Pretty Woman
- Cancellation Policy: This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of the request.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour before the start of the performance.
- Recommended age: 12+
- Please note that children under the age of 5 will not be permitted.
- As theatres are now re-opening to full capacities and want to ensure safety for all, venues are updating their admission policies. This may include mask requirements, following any in-venue social distancing measures and some venues may require proof of a negative Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination. As this is a changing situation, please check venue websites in the run-up to your chosen show performance.
- Please note: on rare occasions it may be necessary to pass customer details on to the theatre for track and trace purposes. In this event, you will not be contacted by the theatre for any other reason.
- Cast subject to change without notice on any given night. The presence of specific actors and actresses can't be guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions for West End Shows - Pretty Woman
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your London theatre booking. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Where is the theatre located?
Savoy Theatre, Savoy Court, The Strand, London WC2R 0ET, UK
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once confirmed.