Merlin's Magical London Pass - 3 Attractions in 1
4.4 stars: Based on 79 reviews via
Enjoy three famous London attractions for one amazing low price with a Merlin's Magical London Pass. As well as visiting Madame Tussauds London and the Coca Cola London Eye, you can also include a visit to either the London Dungeon OR SeaLIFE London OR Shrek's Adventure. Pick three attractions to visit in one day or spread the fun over a few days - the choice is yours!
Our guide to Merlin's Magical London Pass - 3 Attractions in 1
With the Merlin's Magical London - 3 Attractions in 1, you can experience three of London's most popular attractions for one great price!
Enjoy the flexibility to visit THREE London attractions when you want, in any order you want, with no restrictions. All you need to do is choose the Merlin's Magical London Pass option that suits you and start planning your itinerary.
Choose from the following Merlin's Magical London passes:
- Madame Tussauds London + Coca Cola London Eye + London Dungeon
- Madame Tussauds London + Coca Cola London Eye + SEA LIFE London
- Madame Tussauds London + Coca Cola London Eye + Shrek’s Adventure
Madame Tussauds London (including Star Wars)
Meet the world's most famous stars. From Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’, guests to Madame Tussauds London will be amazed by over 300 lifelike wax figures in 14 themed areas, a state of the art 4D cinema, a nostalgic taxi ride through 400 years of London life. Plus, you will get access to the NEW Star Wars exhibition at Madame Tussauds London. A unique, immersive experience featuring 16 of the most famous heroes and villains in scenes from some of the most iconic moments from the Star Wars universe.
- Coca-Cola London Eye
At 135 metres, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
Please note: London Eye is closed for maintenance from the 6th to the 21st January 2020.
- The London Dungeons
A uniquely thrilling attraction that’ll take you back to the past’s most horrible bits. See, hear, smell and feel the city’s darkest stories as they come to life before your eyes. Be warned as you make your way through the Dungeon, surprises are lurking in the darkness and will keep your senses on high alert as you anticipate what’s waiting around the next corner.
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium
At London’s Aquarium, you’ll discover a dazzling array of amazing sea creatures, from sharks to rare green sea turtles, from jellyfish to rays, and from clownfish to blue tangs. SEA LIFE London offers 17 themed zones housing over 600 species of marine life and will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean.
- DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure!
A brilliantly bonkers attraction for the whole family, which begins when you board the DreamWorks Tours magical 4-D bus to Far, Far Away. Step into and star in your very own hilarious madcap adventure next to Shrek, Donkey and his pals and help save the day! Explore 10 laugh-out-loud fairy-tale themed live shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, extraordinary animation and captivating storytelling brought to you by DreamWorks, the producers of Shrek.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Merlin's Magical London Pass - 3 Attractions in 1
- Your ticket is valid for 90 days after first use and can be activated at any of the attractions.
- This ticket entitles to visit 3 top London attractions, depending on the option selected. You may visit each attraction once.
- Please note, in busy periods, it is highly likely to experience lengthy queues at Madame Tussauds. Please allow adequate time for your experience. At Madame Tussauds you will need to go to Door 1 to present your barcoded voucher via your mobile device or printed copy. A member of Merlin staff within the kiosk area, will book you into the next available time slot. To enter Madame Tussauds, you are required to go to Door 2.
- Please note, due to safety reasons Madame Tussauds are only able to accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time and it is stongly advised that you pre-book your visit in advance.
- Whilst at Madame Tussauds it is possible to book your London Eye and other attraction visits. You will need to present your barcoded voucher to a member of staff at the ticket desk to be given a timeslot.
- Upon arrival at the attractions, please go to the ticket desk and present your barcoded ticket voucher. You will be given the next available timeslot. This is subject to opening hours and availability. Alternatively, you can pre-book a timeslot at the ticket desk for each attraction.
- Please note, large groups may be split up at attractions depending on the availability of the time slots.
- Children aged 2 and under go free.
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years+.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice. Please check locally.
- Rides may change operating hours or close due to refurbishment or may change or close without notice and without liability.
- Please note: London Eye is closed for maintenance from the 6th to the 21st January 2020.
- Cancellation Policy: this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for Merlin's Magical London Pass - 3 Attractions in 1
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it and show at any of the attractions to activate your ticket.
- Can I visit more than one attraction on the same day?
Yes, you can. Once you have used your ticket at one of the attractions, you will have 90 days to visit the remaining attractions.