Little Havana Food Tour
Meet artists and learn about their distinctive work right at their studios.
This amazing tour allows you to get to know Miami beyond South Beach & venture to off-the-beaten-path places for curious eaters. Little Havana, Miami’s famed Cuban neighbourhood, is waiting for you to show the best of the Cuban style. Explore this lively district and learn about its fascinating history.
Our guide to Little Havana Food Tour
Visit family-owned restaurants and get the story behind the food while you taste the best Cuban cuisine the area has to offer.
Meet in Little Havana, a lively, family-friendly neighbourhood and begin a guided edible journey through one of Miami's oldest neighbourhoods. Learn about traditional, rustic Cuban cuisine by tasting and walking your way through the must-visit street in the area ‘Calle Ocho’.
This tour is designed for both locals and visitors who want to learn about the area's history and culture while tasting Cuban foods that have been prepared by the same families from recipes handed down through generations. Meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, take a peek at Domino Park - all while getting the insights of a vibrant Miami neighbourhood.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Little Havana Food Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Please present your voucher to the Gray Line Representative on the day of your tour.
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours before its scheduled time.
- Please remember to be 10 minutes prior tour. Tour guides will not wait for clients.
- Tour can be customized for vegetarians. Please advise at time of booking if you have any diarty requirments.
- This tour is operated on sunny and rainy days.
- Water will be provided at the tasting locations but feel free to bring your own bottle too.
- The restaurants and eateries visited are wheelchair friendly.
- This tour is non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to advanced reservation requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions for Little Havana Food Tour
What do I need to bring?
Please dress accordingly. Comfortable shoes are recommended. You will walk for about 8 blocks and tour will end 2 blocks from the meeting point location.