Orlando ATV Driving Experience
Enjoy a guided ride through 230 acres of classic Florida landscape...
ATVs, Quads bikes, 4-wheelers...call them what you will, but the experience is the same - a thrilling off road adventure! And where better to do this than in the Sunshine state on 220 acres of tracks and trails especially designed for novice and experts alike. Twisted sandy trails and grassy tracks through wetland areas makes this one of the most exciting off road rides.
Our guide to Orlando ATV Experience
Experience the thrill of riding an ATV along an exciting dirt trail that winds and twists over sandy humps and grass banks and will appeal to both first time riders and those looking for a more extreme experience.
The fat ATV wheels and low centre of gravity means that by the end of your 80 minute session even a novice can get very adventurous, racing up and down the specially created track.
Your session begins with a safety briefing and instruction session from an expert guide and receive all the necessary safety equipment - helmet, gloves and goggles.
Then, it's green for go! The ATV trails take you through 230 acres of traditional Florida landscape incorporating sand, mud, swamp and forest.
Be prepared for lots of fun and to get dirty…..very dirty!
Orlando ATV Experience
Don’t forget to visit Cape May Café and have breakfast with Minnie, Goofy and Donald Duck!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando ATV Driving Experience
- Advance reservations are required - please choose your preferred date at the time of booking.
- You must be over 18 years of age to drive and have some form of photo I.D.
- Transfers are not included in the ticket cost - customers must make their own way to the driving centre.
- Riders are usually in groups of 5 or less to ensure everyone’s safety and maximize on fun.
- There is a maximum height restriction of 6'2" and a maximum weight restriction of 270 lbs.
- Safety equipment including helmet and goggles are included, however you should wear closed toe shoes and old clothes.
- ATVs do not carry passengers.
- All drivers and passengers will need to complete an online waiver release form on line before arrival and a rental agreement form on arrival.
- Your experience will be led by an experienced guide. You will undertake a safety course prior to heading off on the tracks and trails.
- Please be prepared to get dirty maybe very dirty.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.