Island H20 Water Park
- 20 booked
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Island H2O Water Park is Orlando’s newest water park and combines refreshing family fun with cutting-edge technology to provide guests with a unique, immersive and interactive experience!
Our guide to Island H20 Water Park
Island H20 Water Park is the first of its kind and is themed completely around social media - streaming and posting your experience is all a part of the fun. Simply sync up your wristband with the park's official app and make some waves!
Take a journey on a lazy river, float in a wave pool, splash in an area for kids, play together in an interactive splash zone, challenge body and tube slides, compete on racing slides, take a spin on giant raft rides, or simply relax in the pool - the choice is yours.
You and your friends will capture tons of great photo and video moments for your feed while never losing your vacation aesthetic (or your phone)!
What's more, guests can customise their ride experience by selecting music and lighting for several attractions using a state-of-the-art wristband system.
Selfie stations, video booths and on-ride photos capture images and videos to share on social media while guests also earn points each time they ride to redeem for food and merchandise in the park.
Island H2O 2023 Opening Schedule (subject to change)
- Daily 10 March - 13 August 2023
- Thursday-Sunday 17 August - 3 September 2023
- Friday-Sunday 8 September - 29 October 2023
- Weekends only 4-19 November
- Daily 20 November-26 November
Island H2O is closed during the winter months 1 January-9 March 2023 and 27 November - 31 December 2023.
Before arriving at the park, it is recommended to download the H2O Water Park app from your mobile App Store. It’s free to use and will help you plan your day, let you see wait times, find family and friends, and earn points.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Island H20 Water Park
- You will be issued with an open-dated Island H20 Water Park Digital Ticket.
- Your ticket can be used at any time during your holiday for a full day’s admission to Island H20 Water Park.
- Some of the slides and amusements require a level of physical exertion, may cause your body to contort and/or may impact your body with hard or semi-hard surfaces or the water. If you are pregnant or have back, heart or other physical limitations, please refrain from such activities. Use of the park, its slides and amusements are at your own risk.
- Children under the age of sixteen must be escorted by an adult.
- Island H2O Opening Schedule (subject to change - please check the latest opening hours before your visit): Daily 10 March - 13 August 2023, Thursday-Sunday 17 August - 3 September 2023, Friday-Sunday 8 September - 29 October 2023, weekends only 4-19 November, Daily 20 November-26 November 2023; Closed during the winter months
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Island H20 Water Park
How do I get to Island H20 Water Park?
Island H20 Water Park is situated a short drive from International Drive and the various other attractions in this area. The water park's address is 3230 Inspiration Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34747.
- From I-4 West, take Exit 64 and merge onto 192 West. Turn Left onto Inspiration Drive.
- From I-4 East to Four Corners, take Exit 6 from FL 429 North. Continue 192 East and turn Right onto Inspiration Drive.
- From 429 South, take Exit 6, turn Left onto 192 East, take a Right onto Inspiration Drive.