Krakow Wawel Royal Castle Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Krakow's number one tourist attraction!
Wawel Castle Tour is a great opportunity to see the former residence of Polish kings, learn about their history and about Poland. It offers a valuable lesson not only to Royal enthusiasts but also to everybody who wants to truly get to know the city, its heritage and its times of glory.
Our guide to Krakow Wawel Royal Castle Guided Tour
Perched on top of the hill above the Vistula river, the picturesque Wawel Royal Castle is the crown jewel of the city's architectural treasures.
By far the most important collection of buildings in Poland, the castle's historical and artistic value, which date from the 14th century, place it amongst the gems of the UNESCO World Heritage list.
On this guided tour you will explore the vast complex of great halls, churches, state apartments and courtyards, all of which have their own atmosphere and stories to tell.
Strolling through the royal chambers, your expert guide will bring the castle to life by explaining the turbulent history surrounding the various buildings and their royal and presidential connections.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Krakow Wawel Royal Castle Guided Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a voucher. Please follow these instructions prior to your tour.
- Child rates are available for guests aged between 6 and 15.
- It is recommeded to be ready and waiting at the agreed location at least 20 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- Please note, specific exhibits/areas can be changed/replaced at any time without notice.