Langjökull Ice Cave Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit a unique and remote man-made ice cave in Langjökull, one of Iceland's largest and most spectacular glaciers.
Our guide to Langjökull Ice Cave Experience
Begin your tour by bus from BSÍ Bus Terminal and drive to the lush Húsafell area with stops at Europe's most powerful hot spring Deildartunguhver and the beautiful Hraunfossar lava waterfalls. After a lunch break in Húsafell, we head on up to Langjökull, partly in a specially modified glacier vehicle. It will take us almost to the top of the glacier, where you will enter the magnificent cave.
Going into the glacier is an unforgettable trip which takes place in one of the world's greatest wilderness.
Imagine standing on an ice cap reaching 200 metres below your feet!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Langjökull Ice Cave Experience
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Children MUST be aged 1 year old and weigh a minimum of 9kg to participate on this tour. Babies younger than 1 year old (under 9 kg) are only safe in babie car seats that require 3-point seat belts, which cannot be provided. and you can not bring your own car seat. Child´s car seats for children 9 – 18 kg approx. (1 – 3 or 4 years old) will be provided. Children aged 3 or 4 years and older (over 18 kg) can use the normal seat belts on the bus.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.