Sky Lagoon Geothermal Spa with Transfers
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Iceland is known for its amazing hot springs and this is an opportunity to experience one of the best. The Sky Lagoon is a breathtaking geothermal spa in Reykjavik capital area.
Our guide to Sky Lagoon Geothermal Spa with Transfers
Relax and unwind in the great outdoors and experience the 7-step ritual for a rejuvenated mind and body.
Just outside Reykjavik is the Sky Lagoon, an incredible thermal spa where the ocean meets the sky at the edge of the world. It‘s based on using the best of Iceland from nature, beauty, wonder and warmth. The lagoon is perfect for rejuvenation and relaxation for the mind, body and soul in pure geothermal water.
- Start by settling in and relaxing at the lagoon while breathing in the fresh Icelandic air.
- It’s time for the glacier cold pool for only the bravest, leaving you with increased blood flow and tighter skin as well as a natural high!
- Visit the sauna and its breathtaking view.
- Balance the heat by going slowly through the cold fog-mist space by taking a deep breath and refresh your senses.
- Apply the signature Sky Body Scrub for glowing skin.
- Step into the steam and allow the moisture to maximize the hydrating benefits of the body scrub.
- Enjoy the moment in a pure gentle shower and feel the result of the ritual.
The Sky Lagoon opened in May 2021 and offers a state of the art locker rooms, showers, and changing facilities, as well as a bar and restaurant area. After 2 hours of enjoying the Sky Lagoon’s miraculous waters, a return transfer is waiting for you, rejuvenated and refreshed.
While anyone of these stops makes incredible images for your Instagram feed, they also all have rich histories and fascinating tales, each told with their nuances by our knowledgeable guides. Soaking in the Sky Lagoon is an unforgettable way to experience Iceland’s natural wonders for your body, mind, and soul.
Daily, year round.
2.00pm & 4.00pm
2 hours at The Sky Lagoon plus transfer time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sky Lagoon Geothermal Spa with Transfers
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels, guesthouses and bus stops starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Please note: Children under the age of 12 are not allowed on this tour.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.