San Francisco MEGA PASS
4.5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Build your own San Francisco experience and SAVE BIG...
Experience San Francisco’s TOP attractions by choosing YOUR favourite activities! Depending on the selected option, you will be able to pick 3, 4, or 5 tours and attractions to create your own individual itinerary and explore San Francisco on your own pace.
Our guide to San Francisco MEGA PASS
Build your own San Francisco experience and SAVE BIG - This great value San Francisco MEGA PASS allows you to choose 3, 4, or 5 options from over 25 popular tours and activities in and around town.
Perhaps pick one of the tours to explore the city, sail under the Golden Gate Bridge on the San Francisco Bay Cruise , visit the Aquarium of the Bay and play with the Sevengill sharks, or mingle with the stars at the world famous Madame Tussauds.
See the city on two wheels as you take a bike ride to Golden Gate Park, or discover the life of Mickey Mouse's creator at the Walt Disney Family museum. The choice is yours!
With over 25 options to choose from, make your San Francisco visit the most exciting and fun experience ever!
There are three options of Mega Pass available:
- Pick 3: Includes three choices of the most popular San Francisco tours and activities
- Pick 4: Includes four choices of the most popular San Francisco tours and activities
- Pick 5: Includes five choices of the most popular San Francisco tours and activities
You do not have to pre-select your attractions when booking the Mega Pass - simple choose your attractions upon redeeming your voucher in San Francisco.
Featured Attractions (subject to change without notice)
- San Francisco Night Tour
- 3 hour Self Guided Bike Tour
- 1 hour Go Car Tour (2 people per car)
- SF Museum Of Modern Art
- Legion of Honor
- Walt Disney Family Museum
- USS Pampanito
- Asian Art Museum
- De Young Museum
- Aquarium of the Bay
- San Francisco Zoo
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- 7D Experience
- San Francisco Bay Cruise
- Tiburon Ferry
- Sausalito Ferry (one way)
- Angel Island Ferry - return
- Escape from The Rock Cruise
- San Francisco Dungeon
- AT&T Park Tour/Oracle Park Tour
- SFO Airport Shuttle (from San Francisco hotel to San Francisco airport)
- Conservatory of Flowers Tour
Average 4.5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Enjoyed Muir woods and cruise/ferry across the bay. Guides on the bus tour were ok but not brilliant also as we went in peak season all the buses became full very quickly so we weren't always able to sit on the open top deck. Also be aware the go car requires $400 to be reserved on a credit card which we were unable to do at the time and so had to change our ticket for another attraction which we didn't find time to do in the end.
Trusted Customer reviewed 15 Jul,2013
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Francisco MEGA PASS
- You will be sent an open-dated San Francisco Mega Pass ticket voucher which needs to be redeemed at 2724 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94133 (bewteen Beach and Jefferson).
- You do not have to pre-select yourl attractions when booking - this is done when redeeming your voucher in San Francisco.
- Feature attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Opening hours vary for each attraction.