Captain Cook Brilliant Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A memorable way to see the city in all its evening glory.
Enjoy elegant a la carte dining while absorbing the dazzling panorama of illuminated Sydney Harbour.
Our guide to Captain Cook Brilliant Dinner Cruise
Savour night-time views of Sydney as you enjoy a relaxing cruise around the harbour and a superb three-course a la carte dinner aboard Sydney’s premium cruising restaurant, the MV Sydney 2000. Sail from Circular Quay and take in legendary sights including the Opera House and illuminated Harbour Bridge as you experience fine dining, dancing and entertainment on board.
All meals are prepared freshly aboard the boat and the varied menu changes seasonally to provide the best culinary experience. The splendid MV Sydney 2000 is the ultimate room with a view and the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion or simply enjoy a romantic evening.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Smoked Ocean Trout, shaved fennel, dill, capers with black caviar dressing (GF)
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli, napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese (V)
- Tre Colori - assorted seasonal greens, baby bocconcini, basil infused heirloom tomatoes with a light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (V-GF)
- Smoked Chicken Fillets, with mango salad and honey dijon mustard
- Tasmanian Grilled Salmon Fillet, accompanied by dutch carrots, asparagus, served with capers and lemon oil (GF)
- Australian Beef Tenderloin Fillet, sautéed mushrooms, served with seeded mustard jus
- Pumpkin and spinach stuffed Chicken Breast with baby broccoli, roasted vegetables and chicken jus
- Slow cooked Lamb Shank, mash potatoes with traditional sugo di pomodoro, a rich tomato vegetable sauce (GF)
- Vegetable Gratin with infused tomato and pesto sauce (V-GF)
- Orange and Chocolate Flourless Cake with butterscotch sauce (GF)
- Bavarian Vanilla Slice, strawberries and chocolate sauce
- Smooth Chocolate Roche with raspberry coulis (GF)
- Manhattan Cheesecake set on crushed biscuit, grated coconut and berry coulis
- Slow Baked Lemon and Lime Tart, served with a dollop of thickened cream
7.00pm or 7.30pm depending on the time of the year.
2.5 hours (3.5 hours on Saturdays).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Captain Cook Brilliant Dinner Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
- Sydney 2000 operates on dining cruises most days however the tour operator always reserve the right to amend vessels at any time.
- The crew will assist passengers who require wheelchair access, wherever necessary, up and down gangways to ensure their safety. The crew will ensure that all passengers who require wheelchair access understand that the company is responsible to safely board and unload them but cannot ensure their safety up or down a Step Wharf arrangement.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Captain Cook Brilliant Dinner Cruise
- What is the dress code?
We recommend Smart & Stylish - collared shirts for men and jackets in winter.