Champneys City Spa Full Body Massage
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Relax and kick back, you deserve it....
Escape from the stress of daily life with this Champneys City Spa Pick Me Up Facial and Back Massage for one. With an expert massage therapist, you’ll be treated to a facial to leave your skin feeling hydrated and beautifully nourished, before enjoying a Swedish back massage, helping to increase blood and lymphatic flow. All aspects of your treatment can be modified to your taste, so you can be sure of a totally bespoke pampering experience that’ll leave you feeling relaxed and ready to face the world
Our guide to Champneys City Spa Full Body Massage
On arrival at your pre-booked choice of Champneys City Spa location, you’ll be asked to complete a quick questionnaire 5 minutes before your treatment starts.
You’ll then enjoy two 25 minute treatments; a pick-me-up facial to hydrate and nourish your skin, and a personalised Swedish back massage, leaving you with a wonderful sense of wellbeing and relaxation.
After your visit, you’ll step out feeling like the very best version of yourself.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
This experience is available Monday to Thursday, subject to availability.
- Surrey - Guildford
- London - Enfield
- West Sussex - Chichester
- Kent -Tunbridge Wells
- Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
East of England
- Hertfordshire - St Albans
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Champneys City Spa Full Body Massage
- Minimum age: 14
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an over 18 at all times, including during treatments.
- Certain treatments are not suitable for pregnant women; please check at the time of booking.
- We do not recommend this treatment if you suffer from warts/verrucas/fungal infections, thrombosis if you are under 3 months pregnant or are undergoing treatment for cancer.
- If you have any type of medical condition be sure to mention it when you book an appointment. Certain treatments may not be advisable for you. Also, before your treatment begins let your therapist know of any medical concerns.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Availability: This experience is available Monday to Thursday, subject to availability.
- We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour for your visit.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.