Football Stadium Helicopter Tour
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
“…exhilarating, a little scary but a lot of fun”
Combine football and flying with this unforgettable Football Stadium Helicopter Tour. See the home of your favourite team from a unique birds-eye perspective with a stadium tour that’s unlike any other.
Our guide to Football Stadium Helicopter Tour
With this package, you’ll have a choice from one of up to 14 different stadiums. See the home grounds of some of the biggest teams in world football, with options including Manchester United’s Old Trafford stadium, Liverpool’s historic Anfield, or Newcastle’s famous St James’ Park.
With a whole host of other stadiums to choose from, including Celtic Park, the Etihad, Ibrox, the Stadium of Light and Queen Elizabeth Park – there’s a flight to excite fans across the country.
You’ll meet the pilot at your chosen destination, who’ll talk you through a few important safety points before you hit the skies. From here on out, it’s a thrilling 30 mile round trip to your stadium. Your pilot will also be on hand to help you spot landmarks as you fly.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Flights take place on selected weekends from April to October.
Dependent on location chosen. See "Additional Information" for full list of locations.
Approximately 1-hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 25 to 35 minutes.
The experience is available for the following grounds:
- Etihad and Old Trafford Stadium (from Manchester)
- Goodison Park and Anfield Stadiums (from Liverpool)
- St James Park, Home of The Magpies from Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Queen Elizabeth Park, Home of West Ham (from North Weald)
- Stadium of Light, Home of Sunderland A.F.C (from Durham)
- KCOM Stadium, Home of Hull City A.F.C (from York)
- Ricoh Arena, Home of Coventry City (from Coventry)
- Molineux Stadium, Home of the Wolverhampton Wanderers (from Wolverhampton)
- Celtic Park, Ibrox and Hampden Park Stadiums (from Glasgow)
- Cardiff City and Millennium Stadiums (from Newport)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Football Stadium Helicopter Tour
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please note there is a maximum height of 6ft 2in and a maximum weight of 18 stone per person.
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with your GP before booking.
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant.
- Flights take place on selected weekends from April to October.
- You should allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
- We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.