Theatre Tickets to The Lion King and Two Course Dining Experience with Cocktail at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co for Two
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the West End’s finest with Disney's The Lion King Theatre Tickets and Two Course Meal with Cocktails for Two at Marco Pierre White’s London Steakhouse Company.
Our guide to Theatre Tickets to The Lion King and Two Course Dining Experience with Cocktail at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co for Two
Exploding with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music, prepare to be transported into the story of Simba and his epic journey from wide-eyed cub to King of the Pridelands from your seats.
Before the show, you and a lucky guest will enjoy a two-course meal served with a delicious cocktail at Marco Pierre White’s London Steakhouse Company where you’ll be welcomed into a world of great food and hospitality.
What happens on the day?
Before the show begins, the two of you can tuck into a delicious two-course meal with a drink at Marco Pierre White’s London Steakhouse Company, where you'll enjoy a cocktail alongside your meal. Following your meal, go to the Lyceum Theatre and take your seats for the sensational Disney’s The Lion King Musical.
The theatre tickets allow access to seats across a range of dates, subject to availability and generally, better seating is available for weekday performances
- London - Lion King - The Lyceum Theatre
- London - Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse - Bishopsgate
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Theatre Tickets to The Lion King and Two Course Dining Experience with Cocktail at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co for Two
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have their own ticket to enter the theatre.
- Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted.
- The Lion King is recommended for ages 6 and up
- Children aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 or over
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Most theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience. Please enquire at the time of booking as not all theatres have wheelchair access.
- Minimum age: 18 for the Cocktail offering
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be presented with the bill and a £1 cover charge per person.
- The Lion King show is available Tuesday - Sunday at the following times: Tuesday - 19.30, Wednesday - 14.30 & 19.30, Thursday - 19.30, Friday 19.30, Saturday - 14.30 & 19.30 or Sunday 14.30.
- The Two Course dining is available Sunday - Thursday for lunch or dinner, excluding Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve. Please note that if you would like to dine on a Friday or Saturday (lunch or dinner) then you may redeem the £55 value against the a la carte menu.
- It is recommended to book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline, so it is best to book as early as possible to ensure dates are available before the voucher expires. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Please allow 2 hours and 30 minutes with one interval for the full experience of the Lion King show and 1 hour 45 minutes for the meal.
- The show tickets will offer you standard seating across weekdays, with limited weekend availability.
- Please Note: Remember to allow plenty of time to travel between the restaurant and theatre.