Private Doge's Palace Tour & Best of Venice
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy an in-depth Tour of St. Mark's Basilica, a highlights tour of the Doges Palace which will include crossing the Bridge of Sighs, and as a grand finale cruise along the main street of Venice, The Grand Canal, through the heart of Venice.
Our guide to Private Doge's Palace Tour & Best of Venice
On this incredible tour, you will focus on the must-see sites of the city with an expert guide, allowing you to take in the beauty of Venice.
You'll start your day learning the history of St. Mark's Basilica whilst you are guided round.
After, you'll enjoy a one-hour insight of the Doge's Palace that will include crossing the Bridge of Sighs, visiting the old prisons, discussing the fabulous works of Art housed within the sumptuously decorated chambers of the Palace. You'll learn about the Doge, the infamous Council of Ten, and how Venice became one of the most enlightened states in Europe. A Republic that lasted longer than any other in history.
The itinerary finishes with a Boat Tour of the Grand Canal, when you'll escape the crowds of St. Marks to explore the main street of Venice on a private one-hour boat tour of Venice covering the Grand Canal and minor canals of the city to provide you with a fully rounded introduction to the most unique city in the world.
Monday - Saturday 11am or 2pm / Sundays 2pm or 3pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Private Doge's Palace Tour & Best of Venice
- At times St Mark’s Basilica is closed due to high water or religious ceremonies. During high water the tour will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditions. On those occasions when St Mark’s Basilica is open with high water, skip the line tickets will not be accepted as all visitors have only 1 door open to get in the church.
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica are available only from April to October (St Mark’s Basilica does not offer a fast entry service to anyone in other periods, considered off peak season).
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Mark's Basilica. Large bags are not allowed inside the Basilica.
- This tour is of a historical area and is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The cost of the tour does not include gratuities or hotel pick up and drop off.
- Cancellation Policy: 30 days-7 days prior to date booked 25% cancellation charges will apply. Less than 7 days, 100% cancellation charges will apply.