Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The open-top deck of a Big Bus Tour is the best way to see Washington DC. Sit back and relax as you are transported past the iconic landmarks that make America’s Capital so recognisable and special.
Our guide to Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Explore Washington DC at your own pace on an extensive Big Bus Hop-on, Hop-off itinerary through the heart of the nation's capital. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360-degree panoramic views as you travel along your route.
Whether you are a first time visitor or a repeat visitor there are many things to discover on this informative tour, including the White House, Washington Monument, Smithsonian, and many more. Your Hop-on, Hop-off ticket also provides you with the freedom to get off the bus to explore and visit attractions. Buses run regularly so re-joining the tour is easy.
The All Loops ticket allows you to explore every corner of Washington DC on three routes around the city. Ride along the Red Loop, the official tour of the National Mall visiting the city's iconic landmarks; cross the Potomac on the Blue Loop and visit Arlington Cemetery and the Pentagon.
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic Ticket: One Day Hop-off, Hop-of bus tour allowing to explore the city's landmarks and attractions over 2 routes
- Premium Ticket: Two Day Hop on Hop Off bus tour
- Deluxe Ticket: The Premium ticket but with the inclusion of the night tour
- Panoramic Night Tour: THE way to see the Nation's landmarks after dusk. A two hour guided tour including a stop off where you guide will hop off with you on a short walking tourof the Lincoln Memorial and the Korean War Memorial
- Red Loop - Lasts 90 minutes with buses running every 30 minutes from 10.00am to 5pm
The official tour of the National Mall. Take in all the places that are synonymous with the nation's capital accompanied by a live guide. The White House, U.S. Capitol, Air and Space Museum, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial and the Lincoln Memorial are just some of the iconic landmarks. Additionally, the Red Loop visits Arlington Cemetary.
- Blue Loop - Loop lasts 30 minutes
Also known as the American Heroes Shuttle this loop is a pure out and back from the Mall to Arlington Cemetary where you can visit the grave of J.F.K. as well as those of many American hero buried here since the American Civil War.
Daily, except 4th July & Christmas Day.
Buses run from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
One or Two Days, depending on the option chosen.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
3 routes and night time tour included. Easy to exchange print out and the yellow route actually started outside our hotel in the morning. Included stops at all the places we wanted to visit including zoo, White House, Arlington which made it quicker to get around. Night time tour was lovely (apart from rain) to see all landmarks lit up and White House Christmas Tree. Thank you will order again next time I travel.
Trusted Customer reviewed 27 Dec,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print in advance or present on your smart phone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 3 and 12 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 2 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted on board the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Bis Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
How do I receive my tickets? •
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops.