Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The open-top deck of a Big Bus Tour is the best way to see Washington DC. Sit back and relax as you are transported past the iconic landmarks that make America’s Capital so recognisable and special.
Our guide to Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Explore Washington DC at your own pace on an extensive Big Bus Hop-on, Hop-off itinerary through the heart of the nation's capital. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360-degree panoramic views as you travel along your route.
Whether you are a first time visitor or a repeat visitor there are many things to discover on this informative tour, including the White House, Washington Monument, Smithsonian, and many more. Your Hop-on, Hop-off ticket also provides you with the freedom to get off the bus to explore and visit attractions. Buses run regularly so re-joining the tour is easy.
The All Loops ticket allows you to explore every corner of Washington DC on three routes around the city. Ride along the Red Loop, the official tour of the National Mall visiting the city's iconic landmarks; cross the Potomac on the Blue Loop and visit Arlington Cemetery and the Pentagon; on the Yellow Loop, discover historic Georgetown and a variety of museums.
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic Ticket: One Day Hop-off, Hop-of bus tour allowing to explore the city's landmarks and attractions over 3 routes, with over 40 stops.
- Premium Ticket: Two Day Hop on Hop Off bus tour PLUS free admission into Madame Tussauds. ALSO, during May to September, enjoy a FREE walking tour.
- Deluxe Ticket: The Premium ticket but with Two days Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour PLUS a choice of either a round trip water taxi
- Panoramic Night Tour: THE way to see the Nation's landmarks after dusk. A two hour guided tour including a stop off where you guide will hop off with you on a short walking tourof the Lincoln Memorial and the Korean War Memorial
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID the Walking Tour, Boat Tour and Madame Tussaud's are not included in any ticket
- Red Loop - Lasts 2 hours with buses running every 15 minutes from 9.00am to 6.30pm
The official tour of the National Mall. Take in all the places that are synonymous with the nation's capital accompanied by a live guide. The White House, U.S. Capitol, Air and Space Museum, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial and the Lincoln Memorial are just some of the iconic landmarks. Additionally, the Red Loop visits Ford's Theatre & Madame Tussauds.
- Blue Loop - Loop lasts 2 hours with buses running every 30 minutes from 9.00am to 5.30pm
As well as taking in all the sites synonymous with the nation's capital, including The White House; U.S. Capitol; Air and Space Museum; Washington Monument; Jefferson Memorial; FDR Memorial and the Lincoln Memorial. The Blue Loop also takes you to the Pentagon. Enjoy pre-recorded commentary in 8 languages.
- Yellow Loop - Loop lasts 2 hours with buses running every 30 minutes from 9.00am to 5.00pm
Travel through the city's historic centre, passing the famous Ford Theatre before heading out to discover the old world charm of Georgetown.
Daily, except 4th July & Christmas Day.
Buses run from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
One or Two Days, depending on the option chosen.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
3 routes and night time tour included. Easy to exchange print out and the yellow route actually started outside our hotel in the morning. Included stops at all the places we wanted to visit including zoo, White House, Arlington which made it quicker to get around. Night time tour was lovely (apart from rain) to see all landmarks lit up and White House Christmas Tree. Thank you will order again next time I travel.
Trusted Customer reviewed 27 Dec,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- Please note the Water Taxi does not operate beteen Decmber 30 - February 28.
- All tours on the Red Loop are led by experienced guides who will explain Washington DC's history, offering you an informative and exciting commentary about the city and its highlights.
- On the Blue Loop, the personal recorded commentary enables you to hear all about Washington DC in your choice of 8 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese. Complimentary earphones are provided.
- While on the Yellow Loop, you can enjoy informative and entertaining English commentary which explains Washington DC's interesting history and points out significant buildings and landmarks.
- Free Wi-Fi offered on most buses.
- No pets are allowed on board the bus, with the exception of ADA service animals.
- No food or alcohol is permitted on board the bus. Please feel welcome to bring non-alcoholic drinks in screw-top bottles.
- Vehicles with wheelchair ramps with a capacity of up to 650lbs are available. Customers with limited mobility might not be able to access the upper deck.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 5 and 15 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 4 years and under may travel free of charge. Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers and pushchairs must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Times for Day and Night tours are subject to change without notice. Please check your ticket on the day of your tour for the most current hours of operation.