Heroes of the World Trade Center Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The world's largest financial centre and office complex came to symbolize the wealth and power that fell victim to a brutal terrorist attack on 11 September 2001.
Our guide to Heroes of the World Trade Center Walking Tour
Discover the origins of the World Trade Center from the vision and financing of the powerful Rockefeller family, and follow its history through the tragic events of 11 September 2001. Learn about the heroes who emerged on that day, such as Rick Rescorla, Willie Rodriguez, and Pat Tillman, and hear about how the lives they led prepared them for the trials of 9/11 and the war that followed. Learn about the future plans for the World Trade Center site and how it will memorialize the sacrifice of these heroes.
Heroes of the World Trade Center Walking Tour highlights include:
- St Paul’s Chapel
- 9/11 Memorial Preview Exhibit
- The steel cross beams
- St. Joseph’s Church
- 7 World Trade Center
- The World Trade Center Site
- American Express Eleven Tears Memorial
- Winter Garden
- The Reflecting Absence Memorial site
- The Firefighters’ 9/11 Memorial
- Fire Engine and Ladder Company 10/10
- The WTC Tribute Museum
- Essex World Deli, which gave out water and became the medical station
- The Double Check Statue
Operates: Daily at 2.30pm.
Duration: Around 2 hours. Distance covered is around 1 mile.
Departure Point: Tour departs from 209 Broadway, outside the entrance to St. Paul's Chapel by the Heritage Trail Sign, between Vesey and Fulton Streets.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Heroes of the World Trade Center Walking Tour
- Advanced reservations are required and tour does not allow walk-up customers. Please select your preferred date when booking
- Ticket includes guided walking tour around location of the former World Trade Center and expert guide.
- Optional gratuities and refreshments are not included in the price.
- On the day of your tour, bring your printed voucher(s) and photo identification for check-in at least 15 minutes prior.