Mat Franco - Las Vegas
“How did he do that?” is just the tip of the iceberg. Laugh, cry and be amazed, all in one spectacular performance by the winner of America’s Got Talent, Mat Franco.
Our guide to Mat Franco - Las Vegas
Voted “Best Magic Show in Las Vegas” for two-years running by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Mat Franco’s immersive live show leaves audiences awe-struck with his unique feats of illusion.
America’s favorite magician is redefining the genre with his signature interactive magic as seen on TV, and never-before-seen creations.
Witness it now at Mat Franco - Magic Reinvented Nightly!
Choose from the following seat types.
- Premium - seats at the front by the stage
- Preferred - just behind the premium seats
- Reserved - at the back of of the theatre
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mat Franco - Las Vegas
- Passport or valid photo ID must be carried at all times.
- Las Vegas Shows must be booked more than 7 days in advance.
- Tickets will be held under the lead passengers name at the Box Office
- You must pick up your tickets at least one hour prior to show time and can only be retrieved by the person listed under Lead Passenger Name.
- Photo ID is required to collect your tickets.
- All reservations are final. Tickets are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Mat Franco - Las Vegas
- Will my tickets be sent to my home address?
No, Attraction Tickets Direct will send you a ticket voucher confirming your Las Vegas Show reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your Las Vegas Show Booking. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- What does LET Included mean?
'LET Included' means Light Entertainment Tax included.