Go City: Amsterdam All-Inclusive Pass
- Free cancellations*
- 12 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the very best of Amsterdam
Explore Amsterdam the smart way and save up to 24% on attraction ticket prices with the Go City: Amsterdam All-Inclusive Pass. Choose from 1, 2, 3, or 5-day passes offering entry to up to 30 attractions.
Our guide to Go City: Amsterdam All-Inclusive Pass
Enjoy incredible savings and discover top attractions, all on one pass. From brewery tours to canal cruises...
- Choose from a 1-day to a 5-day pass and save up to 24% - check out the All-Inclusive Pass itinerary
- See as many Amsterdam attractions as you like - see how it works
- Hop on a canal boat, explore on two wheels, or check out the nightlife - there are over 25 attractions.
Your Go City: Amsterdam All-Inclusive Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Amsterdam.
- Heineken Experience (reservations required)
- Moco Museum
- A'DAM Lookout
- Cruise with 100 highlights
- Rijksmuseum (reservations required)
- Houseboat Museum
- This Is Holland (reservations required)
- Rembrandt's Amsterdam Experience
- Tour de BonTon
- Royal Experience - Royal Coster Diamonds (reservations required)
- 1-hour pedal boat
- MacBike bicycle rental
- Amsterdam Diamond Museum
- Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Amsterdam Pipe Museum
- House of Bols cocktail experience
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Tony Chocolately Superstore
- AMAZE Amsterdam – a new immersive experience from ID&T
- Rembrandt House Experience
- Once upon a time, there was a museum
- Ferry to Muiderslot Castle (April to October)
- Muiderslot Castle
- Keukenhof Tour (spring)
- Keukenhof skip-the-line entry and bus transfers (seasonal/reservations required)
- Zaanse Schans Tour (reservations required)
- Zaanse Schans Card
- Volendam, Edam, and Mills Tour (reservations required)
- Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague Tour (reservations required)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Amsterdam All-Inclusive Pass
- You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go City Pass as soon as you arrive in Amsterdam.
- The Go City Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go City Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- The Go City Pass is activated the first time you use it and is valid for 2 years from purchase.
- Simply present your Go City Pass at included attractions between 9.00 am and 5.30 pm
- Some attractions require advance registrations and are subject to availability. Details of how to do the book are included in the Go City Pass Guidebook.
- Included attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Amsterdam All-Inclusive Pass
- How do I receive my Go City Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Go City Pass will be available for download, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in Amsterdam. Simply print out your card or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go City Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Is my card valid all day?
You can enter attractions until 5.30 pm with the Go Pass.