Aston Martin Thrill Experience Voucher
Voucher valid for 12 months
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Aston Martin is a hand-crafted sports car that offers electrifying performance and outstanding agility. Its low purposeful stance is both elegant yet aggressive. Could there be a more exciting way to experience one of the world’s most exhilarating high-performance sports cars? We think not.
Our guide to Aston Martin Thrill Experience Voucher
The course will begin with a short introductory briefing on driving techniques and safety, then it’s on to the main event, your chance to get behind the wheel of a beautiful Aston Martin for an exhilarating drive.
The number of laps will depend on your chosen location and length of the circuit but it will be between 3 and 6. At the end of the experience, you will take home a driving assessment and certificate.
Please note: At some venues, there will be a demonstration lap with an instructor in a track prepared sports or saloon car before your drive in the Aston Martin.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
The experience is only available on selected dates throughout the year and all bookings are subject to availability.
To make your experience even more special, why not choose a Real Race Track and follow in the footsteps of the world's most famous racing drivers on these iconic tracks, venues for championship racing. All Real Race Tracks are marked with a * in the locations list.
Dependent on location chosen.
- South West - Chippenham - Wiltshire, Perranporth - Cornwall, Honiton - Devon
- South East - Lydden Hill, Kent / Cranleigh Driving Centre, Surrey / Oxfordshire, Chipping Norton
- East of England - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- North East - Teeside Autodrome, County Durham
- North West - Lancashire - Wigan
- Wales - Anglesey Circuit
- Yorkshire and Humber - Elvington Airfield, Yorkshire / North Yorkshire, Tockwith
- East Midlands - Lutterworth / Leicestershire / Loughborough, Leicestershire / Leicester, Leicestershire / Lincolnshire, Gainsborough
- West Midlands - Seighford Driving Centre, Staffordshire / Birmingham
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Aston Martin Thrill Experience Voucher
- A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Minimum age: 17
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- All participants must be in reasonable health, if you are in doubt then please seek advice from your GP.
- Participants must hold a full manual driving licence which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted). The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure. Refreshments may be purchased on-site. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate. No dogs are allowed at the venues. You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch. The experience content used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
- We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- You should allow approximately 30 minutes to 2 hours for the whole experience depending on location and numbers on the day.
- Spectators are welcome.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers can provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.