Auckland City Sights Afternoon Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Auckland's history, culture and scenic highlights with this afternoon Auckland sightseeing tour.
Our guide to Auckland City Sights Afternoon Tour
Travel through the city centre, past iconic Karangahape Road and the stylish suburb of Ponsonby, and over the Auckland Harbour Bridge, enjoying views of the Hauraki Gulf and city skyline.
Visit the Viaduct Harbour, home to America's Cup racing for many years, and the central city's main road Queen Street, before continuing to the Auckland Domain. Developed around an extinct volcano, the Domain features 75 hectares of open spaces, tropical gardens, duck ponds and public art, and is home to the Auckland War Memorial Museum. The tour continues to historic Parnell Village, where you can explore this boutique shopping area during an afternoon tea stop. Next, travel the stunning waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, above Mission Bay.
Named after one of New Zealand's greatest and most popular Prime Ministers, the park, with its formal gardens and tranquil atmosphere, offers a panoramic outlook over the picturesque Eastern Bays, Auckland city and the Waitemata Harbour.
Tour concludes at approximately 5:30pm, at which time accommodation drop offs will commence.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Auckland City Sights Afternoon Tour
- Please follow the instructions on your voucher.
- The precise itinerary is subject to change depending on local conditions etc.
- Hotel pick up is not available for guests staying at Auckland City Hotel at 157 Hobson St. If you are staying at this hotel, the nearest pick up is a short walk to Sky City at 102 Hobson St.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Auckland City Sights Afternoon Tour
- What should I wear?
Please dress for the weather of the day and opt for comfortable footwear. Don't forget your camera!