Costa Brava & Dali Full Day
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Sit back and relax on the journey to one of the most beautiful areas of Catalonia, the Costa Brava and then visit the incredible Dali Museum housing Salvador Dali's masterpieces.
Our guide to Costa Brava & Dali Full Day
Travel from central Barcelona on an air-conditioned coach to one of the most beautiful areas of Catalonia, the Costa Brava.
Enjoy free time on arrival and explore this picturesque fishing village at your own pace. Meet your guide to start a walking tour. Follow your guide on the Camino de Ronda, which will take you to the neighboring town of Llafranc. The Caminos of Ronda border the entire Costa Brava and were previously used to monitor maritime contraband. The walk will last around 30 minutes and is suitable for all ages. See the rocky rugged coastline and the small coves surrounded by pine forests.
Your next destination will be Pals, a small inland town located on the top of a hill. The town is almost entirely integrated into an impressive medieval complex. Climb the cylindrical tower dating from the 12th century to enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the Costa Brava. Walk its cobbled streets and feel like you have travelled back in time. Admire the perfectly restored arches and stone balconies before meeting your guide.
At noon you will arrive in Figueres, where you will have 1 hour and a half to have lunch on your own. Explore the streets of the old town and savor a typical lunch. Visit the incredible Dalí Theater-Museum, which houses the largest collection of his works of art, and learn about the artistic evolution of Salvador Dalí.
About 11 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Costa Brava & Dali Full Day
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note this activity includes walking long distances. Wear appropriate attire.
- The tour company reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
- Please check the schedule for the facilities you wish to visit at the site.
- The duration of the tour (about 11 hours) includes the transportation time.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.