Bay of Islands Discover the Bay Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Encounter diverse wildlife, spectacular scenery and the rich culture and history of the region. Be immersed in the story of the Bay. Cruise amongst 144 stunning islands and visit the famous Hole in the Rock while seeing an abundance of marine mammals and wildlife.
Our guide to Bay of Islands Discover the Bay Cruise
Discover the must see Bay highlights from iconic landmarks to abundant wildlife aboard Discovery V, a modern, high-speed catamaran that is purpose built for passenger comfort and is perfect for dolphin and whale watching around the spectacular Bay of Islands.
Soak up the stories of the Bay as your engaging crew captivate you with tales of local characters and cultural mythology and then power through the cavernous Hole in the Rock and marvel at the impressive size of what nature has created.
Spot dolphins frolicking in the warm waters with birdlife, seals and more. Learn about the importance of taking care of this national maritime park. During summer months your trip will also include an island stop at Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bay of Islands Discover the Bay Cruise
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Sailing times are subject to change due to tides
- Wear a light jacket and flat soled shoes. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a sunhat are a must in summer months.
- Cruise concludes at approximately 4 hours after commencement, back at Paihia or Russell Wharf.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 100 passengers.