Boston Bike Rentals
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the best of Boston on this Self-Guided Bike Ride
Boston is a historic city with gorgeous sites for locals and travelers. The best way to experience this culturally significant city is by bike.
Our guide to Boston Bike Rentals
Begin on Commercial Street right by the Boston Harbor and head out to your top destinations.
Are you a sports fan? Ride over to Fenway Park and check out Copley Square-the finish line for the Boston Marathan. Are you academically minded? Bike through Boston University, Cambridge and MIT. Are you looking to explore history? Pedal to the Little Italy on the North End to see the oldest buildings in the city.
Find your adventure on this self-guided bike ride around Boston. Remember to bring a phone or camera, because there will be plenty of photo opportunities. We offer bikes for everyone, including eBikes, Kids Bikes and Tandems. Additionally, we have baby seats and baby trailers available for families.
November - March: 9am-5pm April / October: 9am-7pm
2 Hours, 4 Hours, Daypass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boston Bike Rentals
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, that no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.