Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy freshly prepared gourmet cuisine and fabulous views of Dubai in all its night time glory...
Step aboard Bateaux Dubai for an exceptional dinner cruise experience, which will take you past modern and historic landmarks in glass-enclosed splendour as you enjoy freshly prepared gourmet cuisine from the a-la-carte kitchen.
Our guide to Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
Experience a luxury dinner cruise through the heart of Dubai aboard an elegant, glass covered boat offering unobstructed views across Dubai Creek while savouring delicious gourmet cuisine, attentive service and contemporary live entertainment. All food is freshly prepared on board and the creative a la menu combines eastern and western flavours.
From Bateaux Dubai’s glass-enclosed interior, you will see a mix of modern landmarks and historic sights on the Dubai Creek and you will also have the chance to enjoy a break between courses and adjourn to our rooftop al fresco deck to take in the bustling atmosphere of the waterways and the sparkling skyline of Dubai. Along the cruise route see the British Embassy Building, Maktoum Bridge, the Floating Bridge, The Clock Tower, The Dhow Wharfage, The Twin Towers, Deira Tower, The Old Souk/ Spice Souk, Sheikh Saeed’s House, the Grand Mosque and much more.
There are 2 drinks packages available:
- Dinner Cruise with Soft Drinks Package includes one non-alcoholic welcome drink per guest, canapés on arrival, International 4-course a la carte dinner and unlimited water, tea/coffee and soft drinks.
- Dinner Cruise with House Drinks Package includes one non-alcoholic welcome drink per guest, canapés on arrival, International 4-course a la carte dinner and unlimited house wines, house beers, soft drinks water, tea and coffee.
Sample Menu (subject to change without notice)
Whether you prefer your first bite as exotic as the Spicy Angus Beef Tartare and traditional Arabic Mezzeh or as unique as Grilled Peach & Endive Salad which incorporates grilled peaches, fresh red apples, candied pecan nut finished with honey & Sherry vinaigrette, you will have your choice of amazing starters to set the mood for what’s to come.
- Spicy Angus Beef Tartare
- Pan Seared Scallops
- Boneless BBQ Chicken Wings
- Grilled Peach & Endive Salad
- Japanese Vegetable Terrine
A wide selection of mouthwatering main courses, from the highly recommended Beef Tenderloin which still has a place on the menu, to Pan-Fried Sea Bass for the seafood lovers and a delicious Roasted Vegetables & Quinoa for our vegan guests, there is something for everyone.Braised beef short rib with parsnip puree, porcini mushroom, tortellini, potato rosti & shimji mushroom
- Beef Tenderloin
- Rack of Lamb
- Slow Roasted Duck Breast
- Pan-fried Sea Bass
- Roasted Vegetables & Quinoa
- Cannelloni of Leek & Portobello Mushrooms
Close the last chapter of the journey with the much-loved desert selection, from the Chocolate Fondant with Caramelized pear, chocolate crumble & caramel ice cream to the fan favourite Coffee Crème Brulee.
- Coffee Crème Brûlée
- Trio Cheesecake
- Hazelnut Parfait
- Chocolate Fondant
- Fruit Plate
Vegetarian options are also available.
Boarding is from 7.15pm; Bateaux Dubai sails from is from 8.00pm to 10.30pm.
In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smart-casual dress is required. No jeans, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts or trainers.
Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
If you are in Dubai on a Friday, don't miss an extravagent brunch served in many hotels. This is the latest Dubai craze.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
- Smart-casual dress is required. No jeans, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts or trainers.
- Children under 5 are not permitted on the dinner cruise.
- Please note there will be no live entertainment during Ramadan and alcohol will only be served from 8.00pm onwards.
- Please note on certain holy occasions and special days, entertainment and alcohol is prohibited in the Emirate of Dubai. This could affect the tour's content.
- Guests must make their own way to/from the embarkation point.
- Please note: during the Summer Season, Live entertainment will not be available on-board. Background music will be played throughout the cruise.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date