Uffizi Gallery – Skip The Line Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the world famous exhibits at your own pace...
Take advantage of a pre-purchased Skip-the-Line ticket and enjoy fast-track entrance to the Uffizi Gallery, one of the oldest and most famous museums in the world, as well as use of an informative audioguide.
Our guide to Uffizi Gallery – Skip The Line Ticket
Avoid the long queues with this great value ticket and enjoy more time exploring the world famous museum Uffizi Gallery!
By purchasing a Skip-the-line ticket, you can choose your preferred visiting date and then, when you arrive, simply walk straight past the queues which can be well over two hours at peak times of year.
Once inside the Uffizi Gallery, collect your audioguide and explore the world famous exhibits at your own pace. The fabulous building was built by Giorgio Vasari and dates back to 1560 and its most famous works are paintings by Italy’s most famous Renaissance Artists.
Among the highlights you will discover works by Cimabue, Duccio, Giotto, Simone Martini, Paolo Uccello, Piero della Francesca, Lippi, Botticelli, Piero di Cosimo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, Caravaggio, Rembrandt and much more!
The Uffizi Gallery is open daily, except Mondays and the first Sunday of every month.
11.30am and 3.30pm.
You can explore the museum at your own pace.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Uffizi Gallery – Skip The Line Ticket
- The Uffizi Gallery is not open on Mondays or the first Sunday of each month.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the ticket entrance time.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Large bags, liquid bottles and large umbrellas will not be allowed inside the museums.
- To collect the audioguide inside the museum you have to show the original copy of your Identity Card or Passport, they will keep your ID document until the end of the visit when you will return the audio guide. If you lose or don’t return the audio guide, you are asked for a refund of € 250,00 per unit.
- Children aged 0-5 years old can participate free of charge - a document proving the child's age may be required. The audio guide is not available for children under the age of 7.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.