Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £72 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £72 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Treat yourself and a lucky friend or partner to a magical night out with this Champagne Cinema Evening for Two at the 5* Luxury Courthouse Hotel in London.
Our guide to Champagne Cinema Evening for Two at the 5* Luxury Courthouse Hotel, London - Experience Voucher
This truly is a movie outing with a difference as you enter a former magistrates’ court in a beautiful Grade II listed building where many famous names such as Oscar Wilde, Mick Jagger and John Lennon have appeared. It now offers a secluded setting in which to enjoy a Saturday evening, in one of the biggest private cinemas in the capital.
When you arrive you will be greeted by staff and shown to the quirky hotel bar, which was once the prison cell block. There you can enjoy a delicious Champagne cocktail before you take your seats for your chosen film. The hotel offers a different cult classic every Saturday night, ranging from romance to action films, so there’s bound to be something to suit everyone’s taste. With up-to-date screening technology and stunning décor featuring aubergine carpets, suede walls and purple leather seats, this cinema is sure to give you both an entertaining experience you’ll never forget.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Champagne Cinema Evening for Two at the 5* Luxury Courthouse Hotel, London - Experience Voucher
- Minimum age is 18
- There is full disabled access - please ask for more information at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- It is recommended that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- The duration of this experience will vary according to which classic film screening you choose to see. You are welcome to spend time in the hotel bar before and after the screening if you wish.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
- On arrival for your chosen screening, you will be shown to the bar where you can relax and enjoy your Champagne cocktail before the movie begins. Films usually start at approximately 20.00, with one screening per night only and a different film every Saturday.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.