Cocktails for Two with Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience at one of two Marco Pierre White restaurants in London with this sensational experience.
Our guide to Cocktails for Two with Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant - Experience Voucher
Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience at one of two Marco Pierre White restaurants in London with this sensational culinary treat.
You and a friend or partner will be welcomed into either The King’s Road Steakhouse in Chelsea or the The Steak and Ale House in Bishopsgate, for a delicious three-course lunch or dinner.
Award-winning chef Marco Pierre White has created a dining revolution in the capital with his high-quality steaks, roast meats, fish, mouth-watering starters and a range of timeless puddings.
You’ll receive a warm welcome in a stylish dining room and impeccable service whichever location you choose in this scrumptious dining experience for two.
Choose three courses from a set lunch or dinner menu created by the famous chef himself, with three choices available on each course.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 6 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cocktails for Two with Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant - Experience Voucher
- This experience is available seven days a week, 12.00 - 15.00 for lunch reservations and 17.30 - 22.00 for evening meal reservations. Some date restrictions may apply.
- It is recommended that you book a date at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. Please note that for Friday and Saturday evening bookings reservations can only be made within 48 hours prior to the experience (availability for dinner on Friday and Saturday is released at 09.00 on Wednesday and Thursday respectively of that week. All bookings are subject to availability and December dates are limited.
- Minimum age: 18.
- Please let your chosen restaurant know of any dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking.
- Additional drinks and side orders are not included but can be purchased on the day.
- Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 6 months.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Please note there is a 48 hour cancellation policy that applies to all meal reservations, after which time you won't be able to amend or cancel a reservation.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.