Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £100 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £100 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
London Creative Photography Course – Experience Voucher
This professionally led photography course is suitable for all - from beginners through to those experienced with a camera. This course will help you to develop your ‘photographer’s eye’ as you take part in creative activities that will make you more conscious of your image making.
Our guide to London Creative Photography Course – Experience Voucher
This fun and informative course lasts around 5 hours 30 minutes and rather than being full of technical instruction, the emphasis is on harnessing your creativity to create beautiful images. Learn what to look for as you head out into the city for urban inspiration. There will be plenty of demonstrations and you will need a digital camera to take part. Your tutor will take you on a short tour of the East London area and provide you with an informal lecture on street photography, art and law and discuss ideas for composition. Develop your skills and learn how to better document your urban surroundings with this exciting course.
Your day will begin with an introduction to your course tutor before you embark on your short tour of the East London area local to the Westland Place studios. Most of this photography course will take place outside, so dress for the weather, wear comfortable shoes, and be prepared for a fair amount of walking.
On this creative course you will learn about the history of street photography, composition, share ideas and create an objective. You will then head out to try to meet your objective and create a series of successful images. At the end of the day you will each put forward the image you are most proud of for a group discussion.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London Creative Photography Course – Experience Voucher
- Vouchers are valid for 9 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18 s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please note that this active day involves a significant amount of walking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- This experience is available on selected Saturdays throughout the year.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 5 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience (including a 30 minute break for lunch) starting at 10.00 and finishing at approximately 15.30.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.