London Stadium Guided Match Day Tour
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Go behind the scenes of London’s famous stadium, host of London 2012 and current home to British Athletics and West Ham United, and discover something new as you walk the grounds together with the excitement of ‘match day’ in the air with this London Stadium Guided Match Day Tour.
Our guide to London Stadium Guided Match Day Tour
Opened in 2011 ahead of what was arguably London’s greatest multi-sporting event, the London Stadium has seen athletic medals won, rugby World Cups fought for and plenty of home matches from the local team, West Ham. That means there’s plenty of modern history to discover as you follow your Experience Maker for the day through the stadium’s tunnels and stands, with all the usual tour areas still open for business.
You’ll be able to watch goals, walk through the players' tunnel, sit in the stands, visit the dugout and even wander through the players' changing room (when it's unoccupied of course!), with plenty of photo opportunities available up and down the venue. You’ll receive a personalised certificate at the end of your tour too, so whether you’re a local or from further afield, there’s something to be found and intrigued by at the London Stadium.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Tours run on match days only
Approximately 1.5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London Stadium Guided Match Day Tour
- A child is anyone aged 5 to 15 years old. Under 5’s go free of charge but must be accompanied by a voucher holder. Prams are not permitted on the tour so they will need to be carried.
- This is a walking tour which includes steps
- On arrival at the London Stadium, you’ll check-in at the reception at your pre-booked time before meeting your tour guide.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the tour.
- Exclusions include 20 and 31 August, 22 September, 5 and 26 October, other exclusions TBC.
- Tours run on match days only.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.