Up at The O2 Climb for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy amazing views across London from the roof of the iconic O2 on this exhilarating climb for two.
Our guide to Up at The O2 Climb for Two
Take a walk on the wild side, with this unforgettable guided expedition over the roof of London’s O2. Suspended above the iconic tent canvas, you and a fellow adventurer will make the 365m journey to the summit, 52m above ground level.
With the help of your Climb Guide, you’ll be fully briefed before donning your fetching climb suit, shoes and safety harness. Once you’re all set, you’ll make your way up to the walkway before attaching to the climbing system and beginning your ascent.
At its steepest, the walkway has an incline of 28 degrees on the way up and 30 on the way back down. Once at the top, you can breathe in the incredible views of London stretching in every direction, and take some epic photos, before heading back down to earth.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Up at The O2 is available Sunday to Friday (excludes all Saturdays) throught the year.
1 hour 30 mins.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Up at The O2 Climb for Two
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Maximum weight: 21 stone
- Maximum measurements: Waist 50in (125cm), upper thigh 30in (75cm)
- Up at the O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: you will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and latecomers will not be admitted and will not be refunded
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Tours must be pre-booked
- We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow two hours for the full experience. You are requested to arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and the climb takes 90 minutes.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation