Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £72 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £72 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation March Sale
MARCH SALE NOW ON! Huge savings available now on midweek afternoon departures from Victoria and Kings Cross between the 2nd - 31st March.BOOK NOW
Up at The O2 Climb for Two Experience Voucher
Enjoy amazing views across London from the roof of the iconic O2 on this exhilarating climb for two.
Our guide to Up at The O2 Climb for Two Experience Voucher
Take a walk on the wild side, with an uplifting guided expedition over the roof of London’s O2 via the fabric walkway. Suspended above the iconic tent canvas, you and a fellow adventurer will make the 365m journey to the summit, 52m above ground level, with this Up at The O2 Experience for Two.
If you’ve ever looked at the iconic O2 and thought ‘I wonder what it’s like up there?’, then this is the experience for you. With the help of your Climb Guide, you’ll be fully briefed before donning your fetching climb suit, shoes (for extra grip) and safety harness. Once you’re all set, you’ll make your way up to the walkway before attaching to the climb system and beginning your ascent.
At its steepest, the walkway has an incline of 28 degrees on the way up and 30 on the way back down with a hand rail and slight bounce to replicate the feel of the tent surface below. Once at the top, you can breathe in the incredible views of London stretching in every direction, and take an epic snap or two on your phone (but only at the top!) before heading back down to earth.
- See London from the roof of the iconic O2 on an exhilarating trip for two
- Don your climb suits, strap in and ascend the purpose-built walkway together
- Take some excellent snaps from the summit or just breathe in the view
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Up at The O2 Climb for Two Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Maximum weight: 21 stone
- Maximum measurements: Waist 50in (125cm), upper thigh 30in (75cm)
- Up at the O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: you will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and latecomers will not be admitted and will not be refunded
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date
- Tours must be pre-booked
- We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow two hours for the full experience. You are requested to arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and the climb takes 90 minutes.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.