Real Madrid Stadium Self Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the world-famous Santiago Bernabeu Stadium at your own pace.
A ‘must do’ for all football fans, explore the famous Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, home of Real Madrid Football Club, the most successful European team of the 20th Century.
Our guide to Real Madrid Stadium Self Guided Tour
Have you ever dreamed of walking in the footsteps of some of the world’s greatest players such as Zinedine Zidane, Raul, Ferenc Puskás, Alfredo Di Stefano and Cristiano Ronaldo?
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history on this amazing tour of the Bernabeu.
Get ready to feel the excitement of being on the pitch itself, the thrill of pre-match tension, the glow of past glories and the long history that has moulded one of the world’s best football teams.
This fascinating stadium tour includes a chance to explore the changing rooms and walk along the players tunnel to the pitch.
Enjoy views of the stadium from ground level and then climb to the highest part of the ground for panoramic views of the 110,000-seater stadium.
You will also get the chance to see the Press Room and Presidential Box before viewing the numerous trophies won over the past century in the Trophies Exhibition.
Daily, year round except Christmas day and New Year's Day.
The Stadium Tour is available from 10.00am – 7.00pm, Monday to Saturday and 10.30am-6.30pm on Sundays and public holidays. Opening hours may vary due to club commitments and matches.
You can go at your own pace but allow approximately 1 hour for this tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Madrid Stadium Self Guided Tour
- On Match Days the tour will be open until 5 hours before the kick-off, with no access to dressing rooms. The trophy room remains open up to 2 hours before kickoff.
- Children aged 5 and younger are FREE.
- Santiago Bernabeu Staduim is open for tours 10.00am to 7.00 pm Monday to Saturday and 10.30am to 6.30pm Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Madrid Stadium Self Guided Tour
- Does this tour include hotel transfers?
No, transportation to the stadium is not included.