Key Biscayne Island Adventure
Great way of seeing some of Miami's sights
Join this sightseeing tour for a ride to the beautiful Key Biscayne Island, a picturesque location boasting perfect bikeways and pristine beaches to explore. You will also get to see the famous Cape Florida Lighthouse!
Our guide to Key Biscayne Island Adventure
Join this sightseeing ride to the beautiful Key Biscayne Island, a gorgeous collection of sunny beaches, spectacular resorts and photegenic scenery a short distance away from South Beach.
This natural oasis boasts perfect bikeways and pristine beaches that are begging to be explored and what better way to do this than by jumping on a bike? Cycle across the Venetian Islands, refresh at Bayside Marketplace, and cruise to Key Biscayne for breathtaking views. You will also get to see the famous Cape Florida lighthouse, the oldest standing structure in Dade County.
Be aware that the total distance covered on this pedal-powered excursion is approximately 22 miles so a degree of stamina could be required!
- Guided tour of the beautiful Bay of Biscayne Island
- Visit the famous Cape Florida lighthouse
PLEASE NOTE: This tour is for experienced riders only due to length and distance. Around 32 miles will be covered in total.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Key Biscayne Island Adventure
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required and tour does not allow walk-up customers. Please select your preferred date when booking.
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Ticket includes use of a comfort bike, helmet and the services of an experienced guide
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to run.
- Children are not recommended due to distance.
- Children's equipment is not allowed on this tour (e.g. wagon, babyseat, tag-along, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions for Key Biscayne Island Adventure
- Do I need to be physically fit for to take part in this excursion?
The tour covers approximately 22 miles so a degree of fitness is recommended. The distance also makes the tour unsuitable for children.