SAVE with our Exclusive New York Combos!
The cheapest way to experience the most iconic, must-do New York attractions. Plus get FREE gifts when you book today.More info
Company - Broadway Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
George Furth's groundbreaking mucical comedy!
Tony Award® and Grammy Award® winner Katrina Lenk and two-time Tony Award and two-time Grammy Award winner Patti LuPone join forces in Company, Stephen Sondheim and George Furth’s groundbreaking musical comedy.
Our guide to Company - Broadway Tickets
It’s Bobbie’s 35th birthday party, and all her friends keep asking, Why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man and isn’t it time to settle down and start a family? As Bobbie searches for answers, she discovers why being single, being married, and being alive in 21st-Century New York could drive a person crazy.
Two-time Tony Award-winning director Marianne Elliott (War Horse, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Angels in America) helms this revelatory new production, at once boldly sophisticated, deeply insightful, and downright hilarious. COMPANY features Stephen Sondheim’s award-winning songs You Could Drive a Person Crazy, The Ladies Who Lunch, Side by Side by Side and the iconic Being Alive.
Let’s all drink to that.
Theatre: Bernard B Jacobs Theatre. 242 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
Audience: Suitable for ages 8+. Chuildren under 4 not permitted in the theatre
Seat Location: Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Company - Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of tour date.
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in either the sections of the theatre chosen.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Company - Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.