If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
FREE Planet Hollywood $10 Spending Money
Purchase your New York attraction tickets and we will give you a FREE $10 Planet Hollywood Dining Voucher to use on your holiday!Buy Now
The world's most famous skyline seen from your dinner table!
Book today and receive a complimentary upgrade to a window-seat on all Bateaux NYC Dinner cruises up to 30 December 2020.Adults from just £128
Company - Broadway Tickets
George Furth's groundbreaking mucical comedy!
Tony Award® and Grammy Award® winner Katrina Lenk and two-time Tony Award and two-time Grammy Award winner Patti LuPone join forces in Company, Stephen Sondheim and George Furth’s groundbreaking musical comedy.
Our guide to Company - Broadway Tickets
It’s Bobbie’s 35th birthday party, and all her friends keep asking, Why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man and isn’t it time to settle down and start a family? As Bobbie searches for answers, she discovers why being single, being married, and being alive in 21st-Century New York could drive a person crazy.
Two-time Tony Award-winning director Marianne Elliott (War Horse, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Angels in America) helms this revelatory new production, at once boldly sophisticated, deeply insightful, and downright hilarious. COMPANY features Stephen Sondheim’s award-winning songs You Could Drive a Person Crazy, The Ladies Who Lunch, Side by Side by Side and the iconic Being Alive.
Let’s all drink to that.
Theatre: Bernard B Jacobs Theatre. 242 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
Audience: Suitable for ages 8+. Chuildren under 4 not permitted in the theatre
Seat Location: Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Company - Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of tour date.
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in either the sections of the theatre chosen.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Company - Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.