Theme Park Express - Walt Disney World Shuttle
4 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With regular departures from multiple convenient locations, a Theme Park Shuttle Express ticket takes the hassle out of getting to and from Walt Disney World allowing you to enjoy your day!
Our guide to Theme Park Express - Walt Disney World Shuttle
With regular departures from multiple convenient locations, a Theme Park Shuttle Express ticket takes the hassle out of getting to and from Walt Disney World.
Your Shuttle Express ticket allows unlimited use of the shuttle service to Walt Disney World, for the number of days purchased, meaning you don't have to worry about driving or parking.
Buses depart from several convenient locations - see schedule below - with the return service beginning at 6.30pm and the last shuttle departing Disney's Magic Kingdom at 11.00pm.
Schedule (subject to change)
Pick-ups take place at the following locations and times:
- Avanti Palms (Lobby) - 8.00am / 9.40am / 11.20am
- Rosen Inn International (Curbside International Dr by 7600 Sign) - 8.05am / 9.45am / 11.25am
- Visit Orlando Welcome Center (Curbside International Dr) - N/A
- Embassy Suites Jamaican Court (Curbside International Dr) - 8.12am / 9.52am / 11.32am
- Sonesta ES Suites (Curbside International Dr ) - 8.16am / 9.56am / 11.36am
- Avanti Resort (Lobby) - 8.20am / 10.00am / 11.40am
- Embassy Suites international Drive (Curbside International Dr) - 8.20am / 10.00am / 11.40am
- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando (Curbside International Dr ) - 8.23am / 10.03am / 11.43am
- Rosen Centre (Curbside International Dr ) - 8.28am / 10.08am / 11.48am
- Epcot (Bus Space# 40) - 8.45am / 10.25am / 12.05pm
Return Services depart from:
- Epcot (Bus space #40) - 6.30pm / 8.30pm
- Magic Kingdom (Bus Space #C20 at Ticket and Transportation Center) - 11.00pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Theme Park Express - Walt Disney World Shuttle
- This is Shuttle Express only. Theme Park Tickets are NOT included.
- Return trips must be booked with the driver.
- Hotel Transfers are not included. You MUST make your own way to the departure points.
- Multi-day tickets are valid from first day of use. Passes must be used consecutive days.
- Routes, stops and departure times may change due to traffic/weather conditions and events.
- Theme park express tickets prices are per person.
- If a child requires a seat, they will be charged the same as an adult. Infants 3 years old or younger are free.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Schedules are subject to change without notice.
- For groups of 10 of more reservations are required.
- Reservations are required for all wheelchair guests 24 hours in advance.