Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal for Two
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take in the sights as you enjoy sweet and savoury delights with this Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Luxury Dalesman Canal Boat for Two.
Our guide to Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal for Two
Embark on an unforgettable two-hour journey along the scenic Leeds and Liverpool canal, aboard the luxurious Dalesman canal boat. Indulge in a tranquil escape as you and your lucky guest sit back, relax, and marvel at the breathtaking beauty that unfolds outside your window. Admire the idyllic landscapes, lush greenery, and charming countryside vistas that make this canal route a true hidden gem.
The Dalesman canal boat offers a touch of luxury and comfort, ensuring that your journey is as enjoyable as the stunning views. So, let the worries of everyday life fade away as you immerse yourself in the tranquility of the Leeds and Liverpool canal, creating cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
On the Day
On arrival, you’ll step aboard the luxury Dalesman canal boat and take your seats for a two hour cruise. Soak up the stunning scenery, all whilst tucking into a delicious afternoon tea, topped off with tea and coffee. There’s also a fully-stocked bar on board boasting excellent local beers.
- North Yorkshire - Skipton
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal for Two
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary,
- Due to the historic nature of the boats there is no wheelchair access for anyone who is wheelchair bound. There are a couple of steps onto the boat and they can store wheelchairs separately for anyone who can walk very short distances and are able to negotiate the steps. Crew members are always available at the boarding point to assist with boarding and alighting the boat.
- We recommend you book the afternoon tea section at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available once you have received your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Please note: service is not included.
- This experience runs on selected Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from March to December. Excluded dates may apply. Please note a Christmas Afternoon Tea will be served throughout December.
- They are able to cater for Vegetarians and Gluten Free, please let them know when you book.
- Please allow 2-2.5 hours for the full experience.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.