Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £72 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £72 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Aston Martin Thrill Experience Voucher
An unforgettable high-speed experience...
The Aston Martin is a hand-crafted sports car that offers electrifying performance and outstanding agility - it's low purposeful stance is both elegant yet aggressive. Could there be a more exciting way to experience one of the world’s most exhilarating high performance sports cars? We think not!
Our guide to Aston Martin Thrill Experience Voucher
The course will begin with a short introductory briefing on driving techniques and safety, then it’s on to the main event, your chance to get behind the wheel of a beautiful Aston Martin for an exhilarating drive.
The number of laps will depend on your chosen location and length of circuit but it will be between 3 and 6. At the end of the experience you will take home a driving assessment and certificate.
Please note: At some venues there will be a demonstration lap with an instructor in a track prepared sports or saloon car prior to your drive in the Aston Martin.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
The experience is only available on selected dates throughout the year and all bookings are subject to availability.
- South West - Castle Combe Circuit - Wiltshire, Honiton - Devon
- South East - Lydden Hill, Kent / Cranleigh Driving Centre, Surrey / Oxfordshire, Great Tew
- North East - Teeside Autodrome, County Durham
- North West - Lancashire - Wigan
- Wales - Anglesey Circuit
- Yorkshire and Humber - Elvington Airfield, Yorkshire / North Yorkshire, York
- East Midlands - Prestwold Driving Centre, Leicestershire / Lutterworth / Leicestershire / Blyton Park Driving Centre, Lincolnshire / Mallory Park, Leicestershire / Northamptonshire, Rockingham Motor Speedway *
- West Midlands - Seighford Driving Centre, Staffordshire / Birmingham
To make your experience even more special, why not choose a Real Race Track and follow in the footsteps of the world's most famous racing drivers on these iconic tracks, venues for championship racing . All Real Race Tracks are marked with a * in the locations list.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Aston Martin Thrill Experience Voucher
- A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
- Minimum age: 17
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height:Maximum height: 6ft 4in (6ft 5in at Teesside, 6ft 6in at Anglesey, Seighford, Gainsborough, and Elvington)
- Maximum weight: 16 stone (18 stone at Gainsborough and Elvington and 18 stone 7lb at Anglesey and Seighford, 19 stone at Teesside)
- All participants must be in reasonable health, if you are in doubt then please seek advice from your GP.
- Participants must hold a full manual driving licence which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted). The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure. Refreshments may be purchased on-site. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate. No dogs are allowed at the venues. You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch. The experience content used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
- We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- You should allow approximately 30 minutes to 2 hours for the whole experience depending on location and numbers on the day.
- Spectators are welcome.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.