Clay Pigeon Shooting
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Choose from 4 venues across the UK for an hour’s shooting with clays...
Ever wanted to try clay pigeon shooting? Now is your chance! Experience this fantastic hobby with an hour's worth of training and shooting.
Our guide to Clay Pigeon Shooting
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete beginner the experience of the fantastic outdoor pursuit of clay pigeon shooting will either fuel your passion or even turn out to be the start of a whole new hobby!
Your experience will include all the necessary training in safety and technique from a fully qualified instructor before you step up to test your aim and accuracy and have a go yourself.
On arrival at the venue, you will be met by your instructor who will give you your gun and ear protection and then take you to the clay pigeon site.
You’ll receive full, thorough instruction throughout the clay pigeon shooting session so you can improve with every shot and afterwards, receive a debrief of your lesson and some handy tips from your instructor should you wish to carry on with the sport.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
This experience is available on selected weekends with occasional weekday dates throughout the year.
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Kent - Dartford
- Cheshire - Congleton
- Oxfordshire - Oxford
- Yorkshire - Knaresborough
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian).
- There are no height or weight restrictions.
- Spectators are welcome, the minimum age for spectators is 14.
- If you suffer from any illness or medical condition that may affect you during this experience you must discuss this with the centre before booking.
- Pregnant women and people suffering from back problems would be discouraged from taking part as the guns are quite heavy and there is sometimes a kickback when fired.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- Most centres are open all year round from 10.00 to 17.00. Occasional Bank Holidays and weekends are unavailable – please check with the venue on booking.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation