Introductory Indoor Skydiving Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Have you ever wanted to try skydiving but don’t think you quite have the nerve?
Have you ever wanted to try skydiving but don’t think you quite have the nerve to willingly throw yourself out of a plane? The good news is you don’t have to. You can enjoy the thrill and sensation of sky diving with this fantastic introductory experience… indoors.
Our guide to Introductory Indoor Skydiving Experience Voucher
Imagine a wind tunnel that could be used for testing the aerodynamics of an F1 racing car turn it upright step into the airflow and you’re body flying!
It’s a proven concept operating in several countries to the benefit of the skydiving community and anyone else who wishes to taste the thrill of free fall in a completely safe environment.
Now you can experience the joy of human flight by easing yourself onto a 120mph air stream.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Introductory Indoor Skydiving Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
- Minimum age: 3 (under 18’s need parental consent)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Participants should be in good general health.
- Participants will be unable to fly if they are pregnant, have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs. If you have a history of heart, back or neck complaints, or any general concerns, it is best to check before booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. You must have booked and flown before the expiry date. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Spectators are welcome.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.