The London Bridge Experience
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience medieval London first hand as you discover the secrets that lie beneath London Bridge – one of the world’s most famous and most haunted bridges.
Our guide to The London Bridge Experience
If you fancy a good old scare together then the London Bridge experience is the place to go. Voted the ‘Top Horror Attraction in the World’, this fully integrated character led journey through history sees you uncover the dark secrets that lie beneath one of the world’s most famous and haunted bridges.
You’ll laugh, scream and possibly cry as the re-enactments of well-known moments in history unfold before your eyes.
Chock-full of war, fire and plenty of murder, London Bridge has seen it all over the last 2000 years.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Daily - except Christmas Day.
Weekdays from 10.00 with the last entry at 17.00 Weekends from 10.00 with the last entry at 18.00
Allow 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The London Bridge Experience
- On arrival at the London Bridge Experience all you need to do is show your ticket at the box office and head inside.
- This attraction aims to be as sensory as possible, you’ll see, hear, feel and smell what London Bridge was like over the ages. Spend as long as you like exploring the attractions on offer.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher.
- Minimum age: 16.
- The experience is available: Weekdays from 10.00 with the last entry at 17.00 and Weekends from 10.00 with the last entry at 18.00. During the period between December 24th and Jan 1st, the opening time will be 11.00 with the last entry at 16.00. Christmas Day and Boxing Day - Closed.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 10 minutes for the full experience.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation