Magic Wand Making Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Step into the imagined worlds from your childhood and choose your own working, magic wand and bring it to life through the magic of science.
Our guide to Magic Wand Making Experience Voucher
This enchanting workshop at Wands and Wizard Exploratorium in Soho is a unique opportunity to bring magic to life with science. Begin by selecting what kind of magic your wand will harness and then head to the Wandmaker's Workshop in the attic for a lesson on the history of the magical society. Here, your class will begin under the tutelage of a master Wandmaker.
What happens on the day?
History lesson complete, prepare to select your magic wand as the Wandmaker guides you through using your wand for some initial spell-casting in preparation for advanced magic. On arrival at the Wands and Wizard Exploratorium®, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team ready for your experience to get underway.
Step into the imagined worlds from your childhood as you design and construct your own non-illuminated magic wand, brought to life by the power of science.
London - Soho
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Magic Wand Making Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 8 (under 12s must be accompanied by an assistant aged 16 years or over)
- Please note: There is no disabled access as this experience takes place on the 5th floor
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- This experience is available daily throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 20 minutes for the whole experience.