Police Interceptor Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger Ride Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Limited Offer - 73% Off
Prepare to put pedal to metal with this Police Interceptor Driving Experience including a High Speed Passenger Ride.
Our guide to Police Interceptor Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger Ride Experience Voucher
Following a drivers safety briefing, you’ll be fuelled with adrenaline and ready to take on the track as you drive the Police Interceptor for an incredible three mile run. Top things off with a high speed passenger ride from a professional instructor for a truly unforgettable adventure. This promises to be the ultimate motor enthusiasts’ day out.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll register with the team before taking part in a short safety briefing. After that, it’s on to the main event – driving three miles in a Police Interceptor.
Top things off with a High Speed Passenger Ride from a professional instructor who’ll show you how it’s done.
- South West (2) Cornwall - Perranporth, Gloustershire - Cirencester
- South East (4) Oxfordshire - Abingdon, Oxfordshire - Bicester, Hampshire - Aldershot, Oxfordshire - Upper Heyford
- East of England (3) Norfolk - Norwich, Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk - Ipswich
- North West (1) Lancashire - Wigan
- North East (1) Tyne & Wear - Sunderland
- East Midlands (3) Northampton - Sywell, Lincolnshire - Gainsborough, Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- West Midlands (1) Peterborough - Linchfield
- Yorkshire and Humber (1) York - Tockwith
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Police Interceptor Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger Ride Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent). As the race track can be noisy, it may not be suitable for young children.
- Guidelines are that you should be over 4 ft 4in tall to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time when you book.
- Please mention when booking any medical conditions.
- Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- No pets allowed on site (other than guide dogs)
- Disabled access is available. Please check with the venue when you book.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes.
- Spectators are welcomed. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- This experience is available weekdays throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply. Weekends may also be available with an additional fee (payable to the supplier directly upon booking).
- Please note - locations listed are subject to change.
- We recommend you book at least sixteen weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability. Sunderland location has limited availability.
- Please allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience.