Triple Whammy - Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
One adrenaline rush not enough? Why not do the Triple Whammy and get three amazing experiences in one day at Magna in Rotherham?
Our guide to Triple Whammy - Experience Voucher
You’ll enter the Abyss, at Magna in Rotherham, for a unique indoor experience designed for the ultimate thrill-seeker. Inside the Abyss you will find yourself in semi-darkness with dry ice, music and effect lighting creating a chilling atmosphere.
You’ll begin with a zip wire as you whizz across 250ft of the complex then it’s on to the abseil where you’ll climb a 150ft steel building. Finally, you’ll take on the parachute descender for 150ft of exhilarating freefall in a rapid plunge towards a power-fan which will catch you with a powerful uplift making sure you float to a soft landing in the last few feet of the drop. Not for the fainthearted – this is the ultimate experience for adventure-lovers everywhere.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Triple Whammy - Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 11 years (under 16s require parent or guardian permission and signature)
- Maximum age: 49 with no doctor’s certificate, no maximum age with a doctor’s certificate
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 9 lb
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 15.7in to 49.2in
- If you are not in good health, or if you are pregnant, you should NOT jump
- If you have any of the following conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High Blood Pressure, and Heart Problems, dizziness, Epilepsy, Neurological conditions or Asthma. Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes.
- If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication
- Glasses or hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience is available on selected weekends throughout the year. Please contact the supplier when making a booking for updated availability.
- We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise as early as possible.
- You should allow approximately 3 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience.
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase, if your experience has not yet been booked, exchanged or extended. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions.