The Ultimate Italian Job Driving Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend a day going driving Italian Job-style with not only a Jag and a Cooper S, but also the legendary Harrington Legionnaire bus, and an unforgettable finish.
Our guide to The Ultimate Italian Job Driving Experience Voucher
Following an introduction and briefing from your expert instructors, it’ll be time to experience your vehicles. Each a classic in its own right, you’ll take to the track in a sensational Jaguar E-type, before switching to a Mini Cooper S, complete with ‘HMP’ number plate. The fun continues as you head out in the slightly less agile, but no less iconic Harrington bus for a brilliant 20-minute drive.
Drives complete, you’ll switch the passenger side of your Mini Cooper S and let your instructor take the wheel for the grand finale. All the pieces come together, as your driver chases down and boards the moving bus.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll check in before taking part in a short safety briefing. Having run through all the details, it’ll be time to take to the track in your three vehicles, for three laps in each car and 20 minutes in the bus.
After your drive, you’ll switch the passenger side of your Mini Cooper S and let your instructor take the wheel for the grand finale – driving onto a moving bus.
At the end of your experience you’ll be presented with a commemorative certificate.
- South East (2) Oxfordshire - Abingdon, Hampshire - Aldershot
- East of England (1) Suffolk - Ipswich
- North East (1) Tyne & Wear - Sunderland
- West Midlands (1) Staffordshire - Lichfield
- Yorkshire and Humber (1) - North Yorkshire - York
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Ultimate Italian Job Driving Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 17
- Guidelines are that you should be over 4ft 5in to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted. All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes.
- Please mention when booking any medical conditions.
- Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Spectators are welcome. All participants under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The race track can be noisy, so may not be suitable for small children.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- This experience is available on selected weekdays from February to November. Weekend dates are subject to a £25 upgrade payable when booking and subject to availability.
- Please note - dates at the Sunderland location are limited.
- We recommend you book at least sixteen weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 4 hours for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.