Visit to Bletchley Park and Afternoon Tea for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit the top-secret home of the World War Two Codebreakers
Take a trip to the fascinating Bletchley Park for an insight into the once top-secret home of the World War Two Codebreakers with a refreshing afternoon tea for two included.
Our guide to Visit to Bletchley Park and Afternoon Tea for Two
Take a trip to Bletchley Park for an insight into the top-secret home of the WWII Codebreakers and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea together. See where some of the smartest minds around like Alan Turing and Bill Tutte helped turn the tide of war, and discover the extraordinary achievements of the men and women who worked at Bletchley Park.
Highlights of a visit include the restored codebreaking huts, with their interiors faithfully recreated and hands-on displays in the blocks where the masterminds from the Government Code & Cypher School cracked enemy codes. Explore the beautiful grounds and historic buildings with an interactive multimedia guide and enjoy the atmospheric soundscapes, galleries and exhibitions.
Your afternoon tea will be served in the Mansion Tea Room, with light finger sandwiches, dainty cakes and cream scones alongside tea or coffee for some traditional British refreshment.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Summer Opening Times: 1 March to 31 October, from 09.30 to 17.00 (last admission 16.00); Winter Opening Times: 1 November to 28 February, from 09.30 to 16.00 (last admission 15.00).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to Bletchley Park and Afternoon Tea for Two
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Under 12s go free
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- This experience is available on selected Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays throughout the year. Exclusions will apply.
- Sittings are from 12.00 until 13.30 and 14.30 until 16.00 to enjoy your afternoon tea in the Mansion Tea Room, served with your choice of tea or coffee.
- Due to high demand, we recommend you book at least 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow a full day (subject to opening times).
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please note: service is not included.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation