Weekday Virgin Hot Air Ballooning for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Climb sky high with someone special at one of over 100 locations nationwide, and see the world from an unforgettable new perspective aboard one of Virgin’s iconic red hot air balloons.
Our guide to Weekday Virgin Hot Air Ballooning for Two
Follow in the footsteps of Sir Richard Branson, as you take to the skies on your 60-minute adventure, you’ll be able to breathe in spectacular 360-degree panoramas and uninhibited views for miles in all directions all the while experiencing a unique sense of freedom.
Once you’ve touched back down on terra firma, you’ll toast your landing in style together with a glass of prosecco each and a certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard. You’ll then be collected from your landing spot and whisked back to base to conclude your memorable experience.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Monday to Friday from March to October with some regional variations.
Approximately 3 to 4 hours for the whole experience. The balloon flight itself will last around 60 minutes depending on weather conditions on the day.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Weekday Virgin Hot Air Ballooning for Two
- Minimum age: 7 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum height: 4ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone (Anyone who is over 20 stone will be required to pay a supplement, this may also apply to anyone over 18 stone and under 6ft tall)
- Passengers must be physically able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for 1 hour and adopt the seated landing position
- Please note: you will be part of a small group of 10 to 16 passengers
- Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly
- Spectators are welcome to watch the preparation and take-off, but we do not recommend that they follow the balloon by road in the interests of safety. Please note that most launch sites do not have toilets or other amenities
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- This experience is available Monday to Friday from March to October with some regional variations. Please note that in October, the scheduling starts for the following March. All bookings are subject to suitable weather conditions.
- We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 3 to 4 hours for the whole experience. The balloon flight itself will last around 60 minutes depending on weather conditions on the day. Actual flight times vary depending on the time of year.
- The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation