Small Group: Venice Boat Tour with Grand Canal & Tower Climb
Small Group Tour - no more than 8 people per group!
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Walking through Venice is amazing, but boating through Venice is divine. Along with your local guide and a tiny group of nine people or fewer, you'll explore the winding canals of the city in a private motorboat, passing landmarks like St. Mark's Square, the Rialto Bridge, the Bridge of Sighs, and more. Finish at San Giorgio Maggiore island and climb the tower for amazing views of the city.
Our guide to Small Group: Venice Boat Tour with Grand Canal & Tower Climb
Any local will tell you that Venice needs to be seen from the water, but if you’re planning on floating down the Grand Canal, gondolas simply aren’t powerful enough.
On this motorboat tour, we’ll cruise past all of Venice’s most jaw-dropping basilicas, palaces and bridges; including St. Mark’s Square, the Doge’s Palace, the Bridge of Sighs, the Cemetery of San Michele, the Rialto Bridge, the Rialto Fish Market, the Accademia Bridge, the Cà d’Oro and Cà Pesaro palaces, the Madonna dell’Orto Church, and the Salute Church. As we pass each one your guide will share the stories that have shaped the unique maritime history of this amazing city.
Next, we’ll turn off the beaten path to stop at one of Venice’s rarely-visited gems, the island and Basilica of San Giorgio Maggiore, where postcard pictures of Venice are taken across the water towards St. Mark’s Square. After seeing the inside of the stunning Basilica you will have the option to climb the bell tower (or take the elevator) with an all-inclusive ticket. From the top of the tower, you can admire the dome of St. Mark’s Basilica and soak in an incredible vista of the city stretching away from you.
This tour is all about seeing Venice the way the locals do: From water-level, and in stylish luxury. With a small group of 9 people or fewer and headsets to hear your guide no matter where you are on the boat, taking in the world’s most unique city has never been easier or more relaxing.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Small Group: Venice Boat Tour with Grand Canal & Tower Climb
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes before the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 8 guests.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers.
- Access to the bell tower can be closed on special occasions due to liturgical celebrations held in the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore. In this case, you will stop off on the island of San Giorgio Maggiore to enjoy the view from the island but will not be able to climb the bell tower.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours before tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours before the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.