The Original Production for the first time since the eighties!
- Free cancellations*
- 60 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Opening on Broadway in Spring of 2023!
Tony and Grammy-nominated multi-platinum recording artist Josh Groban and Tony Award winner Annaleigh Ashford will both return to Broadway this spring in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, directed by Thomas Kail.
Our guide to Sweeney Todd
Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s landmark musical tells the tale of a resourceful pie shop owner and a vengeful barber out for blood. After he’s sent away by a corrupt judge, Sweeney returns to London years later seeking his long-lost family and forms an unlikely partnership with Mrs. Lovett, who serves up pies underneath his former shop. Together, they wreak havoc on Fleet Street and serve up the hottest – and most unsettling – pies in London.
For the first time since 1980, Broadway audiences will experience Stephen Sondheim’s Tony Award®–winning score as it was performed in the original production—with Jonathan Tunick’s original 26-player orchestration on an epic scale. Tony Award–winning director Thomas Kail (Hamilton) helms the return of this musical thriller starring Tony and Grammy® nominee Josh Groban (Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812) as Sweeney Todd, and Tony winner Annaleigh Ashford (Sunday in the Park with George, Kinky Boots) as Mrs. Lovett.
Theatre: Lunt-Fontanne Theatre 205 West 46 Street New York, NY 10036
Audience: Recommended for 12 + Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available-seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sweeney Todd
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sweeney Todd
How will I receive my Broadway Tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or canceled within 8 days prior to the performance date
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.