Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Amsterdam at your own leisure!
There is no better way to see Amsterdam than aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus. Explore the city at your own pace with unlimited Hop-on and Hop-off opportunities at any of the 10+ stops for 24 hours of sightseeing.
Our guide to Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Ticket
Discover the largest city of the Netherlands at your leisure enjoying views of Amsterdam’s postcard-perfect network of waterways and historic merchant houses. This unique city was originally a small fishing village in the late 12th century before coming one of the most important ports in the world during the Dutch Golden Age.
The convenient stops include many of the city's famous attractions and museums including Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace, Rembrandt House Museum and the Heineken Experience plus eclectic neighbourhoods like Jordaan and the historical Red Light District.
Take your time to Marvel at the original works of the famous Dutch artist in the Van Gogh Museum and learn about the history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist Anne Frank before hopping back on to the next bus and continuing your day of sightseeing.
Enjoy an authentic tour of Amsterdam whether you choose to go to the infamous Red Light District, marvel at merchant houses and colourful barge boats, tour Amsterdam's wonderful daily market, or simply stop at one of the many quaint coffee shops and take in your beautiful surroundings.
With your Amsterdam Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (approximately 70 minutes) as you listen to the informative commentary or you can hop on and off as many times as you like.
Amsterdam Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Stops (subject to change)
- Stop 1 - Central Station
- Stop 2 - Amsterdam River Cruises
- Stop 3 - Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
- Stop 4 - Gassan Diamonds
- Stop 5 - Jewish Historical Quarter
- Stop 6 - Royal Theatre Carre
- Stop 7 - Heineken Experience
- Stop 8 - Museum District Stop 9 - Leidseplein / Vondelpark
- Stop 10 - Jordaan / Westerpark
Buses run every 20 minutes from 9.00 am to 5.15 pm (subject to change without notice).
Daily, year round.
Buses run from 9.00am to 5.15pm with seasonal variations.
The ticket is valid for 24 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Ticket
- The bus is not accessible by wheelchair.
- Bus times and frequency are subject to change without notice.
- Bus stops may be removed without notice.
- Children under 4 years travel free.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Ticket
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 hour period.