This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Everything from the walls through to the glass, is made out of ice...
Suit up with a thermal coat and gloves and discover, quite literally, the coolest bar in Amsterdam, the Icebar. As well as entry, your ticket includes 3 drinks in this all-ice winter wonderland.
Our guide to Amsterdam Icebar
Enjoy a unique visit to the coolest bar in town, the Amsterdam Icebar, where as the name suggests, everything from the walls through to the glass, is made out of ice.
Inside the Amsterdam Icebar Xtracold you will find two bars. In the lounge you can sit down, relax and drink your free welcome cocktail or large Heineken while enjoying the music.
As you enter the second bar made from a staggering 60 tons of natural ice, you will be given a thermal coat and gloves to keep you warm at -10 degrees Celsius!
The furniture, the walls, the art – everything is made of ice, even your drinks will be served in a glass made of ice. Your ticket includes three tokens which you can trade-in for any of the frozen drafts from the ice back shelves.
Daily, year round. Does not operate 25 December or 1 January.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Icebar
- Please note, when in Amsterdam you must redeem your voucher at the Tours & Tickets shop (Damrak 26) whereupon, you will book a specific timeslot to visit the Icebar. This must be done at least 24 hours before your planned visit to the Icebar and is subject to availability. A specific timeslot can't be pre-booked until you redeem your voucher in Amsterdam.
- As of the 25th of September 2021 a COVID-19 Certificate with a negative test result (no older than 24 hours), proof of vaccination or proof of recovery, will be mandatory in order to visit bars/ restaurants (indoor), events, sport events and museums/ attractions in the Netherlands. Please note that this is only mandatory for the age of 13 years and older.
- Disclaimer: Availability is in the hands of the attraction and can be amended at any time.
- it is mandatory to wear a non-medical face mask while visiting the Amsterdam Icebar. Masks are available in the Icebar for €2,50.
- In accordance with Dutch law alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under the age of 18. Please bring valid photo ID for proof of age.
- Please note that you have to redeem your voucher from the Lindbergh office at Damrak 26.
- Children must be aged 12 years and over. No entrance allowed for children aged 0-11years.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure. Cancellations need to be requested in writing and must be confirmed by the supplier in writing (Lindbergh Tour and Travel).