Auckland Harbour Sailing Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Sit back and relax on this unforgettable dinner cruise...
Take in Auckland’s picturesque harbour with a memorable sightseeing cruise that includes a mouth watering 3-course meal as the inner harbour glides by. Afterwards, relax and watch the city's lights come on or even take a stint behind the wheel!
Our guide to Auckland Harbour Sailing Dinner Cruise
Board your vessel at Viaduct Harbour and get ready for a unique evening dinner cruise around Auckland's magnificent Waitemata Harbour - an experience not to be missed.
You'll be treated to canapés and a drink as your luxury yacht set off towards Westhaven Marina, sailing under the Harbour Bridge to Chelsea Sugar Works and back past Devonport Naval Base and the City's Waterfront.
Choose between a formal dinner in the downstairs cabin or take in the iconic sights of the Auckland Harbour while you eat on deck before a decadent dessert finishes the foodside of proceedings in style.
Throughout the voyage your experienced crew will offer commentary about Auckland's unique features while participants are also welcome to try their hand at sailing the yacht!
Of course, you can just sit back, relax and enjoy watching the sun set and the lights of this photogenic city come alive.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
Choose from our sumptuous 3-course menu:
Canapés (Canapes are shared by guests)
- Truffle and Mushroom Arancini Balls | Pesto
- Citrus Cured Salmon Blini | Lemon Crème Fraiche
- Barbeque Pork Sliders | Slaw | Pickles
- Chicken and Baby Spinach Salad | Cherry Tomatoes | Bulgur | Pine Nuts | Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Baked Salmon | Capers | Olives | Yoghurt | Potato Salad
- Lamb Shepherd's Pie | Potato Mash | Grana Padano
- Mushroom Risotto | Pine Nuts | Kale | White Wine | Garlic Cream
- Fruit Salad
- Chocolate Brownie | Salted Caramel Cream | Berry Compote
- Pavlova | Salted Caramel Cream | Berry Compote
- Tea and coffee. A licensed cash bar is available on board. The bar carries a selection of premium New Zealand beers and wines and soft drinks.
Daily, year round.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Auckland Harbour Sailing Dinner Cruise
- Please check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Exact route can vary depending on tidal and wind condition and sailing times are subject to change due to tides.
- Fully licensed bar is available on board for additional drinks.
- Children under 5 years of age join free of charge, however this does not include any meal. Child rates apply for children over 5years old.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Auckland Harbour Sailing Dinner Cruise
- What should I wear?
Dress in warm clothing appropriate for the season. We recommend taking a a light jacket and flat soled shoes. Bring along a camera as there are many photo opportunities on the harbour.